Sunday, February 10, 2013

I should be sharing my experience....


Hey Everyone!
Sorry that there hasn't been any blogging for quite sometime.
Just in case you may be unaware... I'm currently on vacation again, and I really should be blogging here and sharing my experience. Sorry, I keep meaning to get on here and at least do a summary to get up to date, but have just not been totally motivated. I'm currently fighting off some allergies, or maybe it is some kind of head cold. Whatever it may be, it has me feeling drained and miserable.
I'm going to hope that the most of this cold will be gone by tomorrow, and I will come back and do a summary of my past week of travels... Dubai, a First to Find Geocache in Brunei, New tattoos in Pattaya,Thailand, and a few days here in the Northern area of Thailand.
Currently (in between sneezing) I am trying to plan a few days to one of the great beaches or islands here in Thailand. There will also be some temple visits along the way, since I did get some more requests for small Buddha's that have been blessed by the Monks. Always happy to bring joy to my friends!
Get ready, and stay tuned for some new Blogs coming your way via "Traveling With Leo", and until then ~ HAVE A GREAT POSITIVE DAY!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw you had been to Dubai,that place looks so beautiful cannot wait to see some pics. Get well soon and happy/safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments ~ It helps to keep me motivated, and lets me know what you think.